EPIC Robotz, Team 4415
Donation Wish List
Our goal is to make team 4415 accessible for all students at Valley Christian High School. Team 4415 asks for financial donations to reduce the overall cost of the program, help subsidize the cost of travel to competitions, events and community service opportunities and to improve all our guilds equipment, hardware and software.
EPIC Robotz, Team 4415 robotics team is not associated with a public high school, and has limited availability to a wide variety of funding so we rely heavily on the generosity of our donors.
We hope you consider partnering with our team and making a donating. Below are some of the items we need to help every student gain valuable STEM, leadership and communication skills in addition to our Amazon wish list.
CNC Upgrades for THOR
- THOR CNC 4th and 5th Axis upgrades (Approximate cost $3K)
- THOR touch probe (Approximate cost $2K)
- THOR ATC (Approximate cost $5K)
Water Jet Saw
- Water Jet. We are currently gathering additional information regarding this need
- Laser Cutter Exhaust Refit ($2K)
- New CNC Router ($15K)
Sponsor a Competition
- Our team plans to attend three regionals and the championship in Houston, TX. Each regional is approximately $5,000 to enter
We are in need of additional software, licenses, and more.
New Band Saw
- Band Saw - ($5K)
- Boom mike
- Audio equipment to connect to Boom Mike
- CRM Database
Thank for so much for your thoughtful donations! Because of these donations, we have upgraded our laptops, extended our contact email, received HD Filming equipment and new cameras, Carbon Fiber 3D Printer and majorly upgraded our CAD-A-TORIUM.
During competition season, our team members spend a lot of time in the lab, several times a week. We always appreciate donations of:
Snacks (small bags of chips, microwave popcorn, granola bars, and more)
Cases of water
Individual wrapped candy and peppermint candy
Paper plates, plasticware, napkins
Up right (cube or square) Kleenex boxes